Sunday, July 9, 2017

I've Become My Own Pet Peeve


As I may have mentioned before, I've been a lover of blogs and stalked oh so many people's blogs throughout my adulthood.

I love finding new blogs of people I know, or kind of know through mutual friends' blog sidelinks. I used to keep up with them and scroll through their posts so often. In fact, it was so often that I started to feel entitled to a new 'weekly' blog post by these half strangers.

And when they all of a sudden just stopped publishing posts? I was irritated. I mean, how dare they be on such a regular schedule and then just fall off the map for those random strange people that were throwing them so many page views?

It was my pet peeve.

And I feel like I've become my own pet peeve with Heaven's Slice.

No, I don't owe anyone anything. But, Heaven's Slice used to be posted on regularly and now has kind of been put on my back burner.

Why?

Because I've been focusing on other writing ventures. So really, I'm justifying it, because I still am very much exploring and sharing my writing talent with others... It's just been through other platforms.

So I'm forgiving myself with Heaven's Slice for being MIA. And. You should forgive me too, randomn fellow blog stalker strangers who keep checking back to see if I have any new posts on here.

Don't give up on me. But do, if you wish, check out my freelance work HERE and my other blog venture HERE if you are missing me.

Much love.



Heaven's Slice is checking in with an old friend who judges not that you've been away.

No comments: